Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Dragon slayer 2

I Know what the requirements is for the quest. But what combat stats do you guys recommend for the last fight? 

Besides 50hp.. ?

Honestly you can get by just fine with 75+ Ranged. You'll be using Ranged for both bosses, only time it's not "necessary" is for the random dragons before Galvek.  

Just make sure to stay potted up for the boss fights and you should be good.

I would say 90+ ranged so it wouldn't be a pain in the a$$. I did it on my acc at 94 ranged and it went terrific but when I did it on my brother's acc with 83 ranged it took me like 10 tries. I didn't die or anything like that, I just simply got outdamaged and had to telly out and try again.

Just did Dragon Slayer 2 with 75 ranged this Monday and claimed my Quest Cape for the first time. At 75 Ranged the bossfights are gonna be a pain in the ass straight up. You wont hit enough to sustain in the boss fights without some luck with you to hit well. I hit so many 0s potted up at 75 with decent gear but Galvek took me 6 tries (Only died once, other 5 times ran out of food at 4th phase) The mechanics of the bosses arent that difficult tho.

6 hours ago, TweeZyy said:

Just did Dragon Slayer 2 with 75 ranged this Monday and claimed my Quest Cape for the first time. At 75 Ranged the bossfights are gonna be a pain in the ass straight up. You wont hit enough to sustain in the boss fights without some luck with you to hit well. I hit so many 0s potted up at 75 with decent gear but Galvek took me 6 tries (Only died once, other 5 times ran out of food at 4th phase) The mechanics of the bosses arent that difficult tho.

Yeah, that was exactly my point. They're easy but if your ranged is too low you just get outdamaged every time.

Again like everyone said higher range is a must. I would also suggest at least 70 prayer as you'll be praying against all the dragons in the last fight as well.

I am currently at vorkath and the mechanics are not that hard at all, its a pretty easy fight once you learn them.

The real issue, at least for this, one is his ranged attack that hits up to 30s, and he can chain them going through all your food if you are unlucky.

Can't really speak for the final one but once I get to him I will be sure to leave a comment again.