Terence

OSRS Mobile- What are your plans with it?

I guess it could be a great way to let some time pass when you're waiting for a train/plane or something like that. It would just be a lot more convenient than carrying laptop around 24/7.

i think it would make flipping on GE so much easier it might also have a negative effect of the market.

It would make playing at work very tempting lol but I won’t run the risk of getting fired. I’d probably take advantage of it most when I’m out of town without my laptop or in a long plane/car ride. Would be cool to play in the shower too haha

Yeah I'm definetely going to watch netflix more with mobile and relax whilst doing skilling that kills me like agility or wc

6 hours ago, ImAJagerMain said:

Probably play it at my GF's while she is watching stuff on netflix.

Yep its going make the term "exp waste" obsolete. Whatever task that takes you away from the PC you can suffice with a little mobile play

Probably play during class. University is a total xp waste. JKJKJKJK

When i go home for breaks and don't wanna lug around my desktop

Posted (edited)

I think I will use it mostly while traveling. The sad part is I don't travel alot and I live 5 minutes away from work. Maybe nice when I travel to my parents every once in a while.

Nevertheless I'm very much looking forward to osrs mobile, even bought a new phone with osrs mobile in the back of my head.

Excited :D

I will be most likely train thieving on it, maybe hunter or mining, depends on how well the right click (when banking) works for me.

Edited by Sir Guidion