Ironiically

Accomplishments!

So far on my Ironman I think my biggest accomplishment thus far has been getting my FireCape :fire_cape:, of which I did at like 85 CB. This was 14 levels ago, so I'm looking to knock something else out. Quest cape maybe? I don't know yet.

I'm currently going for the 1750 total, for the world unlock.

Whats the biggest accomplishment on your Ironman? Whats next for you?

Post it below! :D

22 minutes ago, Ironiically said:

My current Ironman use to be an HCIM. Died trying to finish Ardy easy diary. TB'd at Ardy lever haha!

Props to you for continuing with it, I feel as if most people who die on their hcim just quit the account. I really don't see the point in doing that since all the effort would be lost.

I died on my HC afk'ing barrows - Forgot to pray, feels bad! 

Probably umm some hard diarys, Rex pet, 80 slayer at the moment. Nothing too exciting right now haha! 

Dharoks take you down? Haha. That kinda sucks!

NIICE! What KC did you get the pet on?? I need to start crunching out some HARD diaries as well. I need some pray levels for the ones i really want.

Nahhhhh just watching youtube whilst doing Karil's opened it up as I got hit for the last bit haha! 

Ummm I want to say 200kc or something super super lucky haha! Definitely smash out morytania hard, best thing I did for barrows.

That sucks! haha.

The only luck at DK's I've had is B Ring on 4 kc. The other items I got there weren't so lucky. Still after the Seercull, Seer's ring, and Archers ring. Well and the pets of course. lol.

Yeah, thats the one I really want. As well as Western Province.

My biggest accomplishment is 97 firemaking. I'm stopping at 98 because I'm going to try and get an untrimmed Slayer cape as my first 99. I haven't done anything other than wintertodt yet but I also just came back to rs two weeks ago with level 1 everything 

Posted (edited)

Well the other day I wanted to try a few Zammy kills, then this happened.... New accomplishment for me! If you like some of the things I post here or wanna keep up with me and my Ironman, you can find me on Instagram as well! :)

IMG_1501(1).JPG

Edited by Ironiically