HunterLvl6

Lvl 3 Skillers

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, my name is Hunterlvl6, I'm just a basic OSRS lvl 3 skiller. I have noticed that there are not that many skiller guides out there. So, I want this forum to allow skillers, such as my self, help one another on playing efficiently, tips, and other things that some people may not know about. Hope to see hear from you all about this idea. 

Hunterlvl6:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the quest list that lvl 3s can complete to maintain their lvl 3 status.

F2P
Black Knights' Fortress
Cook's Assistant
The Corsair Curse
Demon Slayer [Quest 1]- Recoils/ last hit must be with silverlight.
Doric's Quest
Ernest the Chicken
Goblin Diplomacy
The Knight's Sword
Misthalin Mystery
Pirate's Treasure
Prince Ali Rescue
Romeo & Juliet
Rune Mysteries
Shield of Arrav [Quest 2]- Recommened to join balck arm gang. 
Sheep Shearer

P2P

Biohazard
Client of Kourend
Clock Tower
Cold War [Quest 3]- Defeating the enemy grants 40 attack xp (check xp before starting quest)
The Depths of Despair
The Digsite
Druidic Ritual
Dwarf Cannon
Elemental Workshop I [Quest 4]- Must inflict 1 Dmg to elemental in order to receive the ore.
Enlightened Journey
The Feud
Eagle's Peak
Fishing Contest
Gertrude's Cat
The Golem
The Hand in the Sand
Hazeel Cult [Quest 5]- Join Hazeel's side to prevent combat xp.
Icthlarin's Little Helper
Jungle Potion
Lost City [Quest 6]- Range is recommened, as you can safe spot. Encuoraged to bring a friend/ alt account to take down the tree spirit, until you can finsih it off with 1 dmg.
The Lost Tribe
Merlin's Crystal
Monk's Friend
Murder Mystery
Observatory Quest [Quest 7]- Some constellations may give combat xp. If it happens, then DO NOT talk to the professor.
One Small Favour [Quest 8]- Hardest quest for a skiller, HIGHLY recomended bring a high lvl friend to assit.
Plague City
Ratcatchers
Recipe for Disaster [Quest 9]- Only start the dwarf and goblin general subquests, as they are the only 2 that are able to be completed by skillers.
Sea Slug
Sheep Herder
Shilo Village
A Tail of Two Cats
Tai Bwo Wannai Trio [Quest 10]- Avoid talking to tamayu at the end of the quest to avoid the 2.5k xp in attack and defence.
Tears of Guthix [Quest 11]- The quest may be completed, however, the mini game Cannot be completed as a skiller.
The Tourist Trap
Tower of Life
Tribal Totem

Edited by HunterLvl6
Update

Gritz

5 hours ago, Gritz said:

I love to skill!

but i dont see why i need to hinder myself to only do skilling when i can also do some combat for money.

I understand that, I have a main account I sometimes play on. But there are a lot of people out there who enjoy having that handicap, per say.  Obviously, this won't be for everyone considering people like PVMing, bossing, etc. . . Although, I feel like this may help everyone in the community with different ideas for skilling

hunterlvl6:)

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Elite SEAL said:

Even though I'm not a skiller myself, I still have to do some skilling sometimes.

Therefore I love the idea and you have my support =)

Thank you so much Elite, if you have any ideas for skillers, or something you may find helpful, please post it, this isn't for skillers only. It's just to help them. 

Hunterlvl6:)

Edited by HunterLvl6

On 3/13/2018 at 4:39 AM, up the top said:

thx dude i think i will use this on my future account !

More to come as well, I just need to figure some things out

44 minutes ago, Farmer said:

Nice guide ! Will use it with my Ironman skiller. Thanks :)

Ironman skulking. Impressive, I’ll try and figure somethings to add to each update that incorporate Ironman as well to help everyone out