Sign in to follow this  
BuyGF20k

Zulrah Simulator?

I'll preface this with inb4 Zulrah is easy af.

Bit of backstory: I play ironman(btw) and I don't have a main. I had never done PVM in my life as I was always a casual F2P noob back in 07. Now it took me 28 attempts before I got my first kill and another 15 attempts for my second ever kill at Zulrah. Now that being said I searched in internet for all manner of guides and watched many videos to secure those kills.

Now I'm not sure of the legalities behind creating this type of content but I can definitely see a potential demand for a Zulrah simulator that helps players with the rotations and mechanics of this boss.

Thoughts?

Hell to the yeahhhh! It's all good to do in game but kind of long to practice if you're not using zulrah tele to keep running back and trying the rotation again! 

3 hours ago, Pig said:

Hell to the yeahhhh! It's all good to do in game but kind of long to practice if you're not using zulrah tele to keep running back and trying the rotation again! 

With everyone saying that, I just have to ask if I was the only one that didn't learn zulrah rotation by rotation but rather just randomly. I just did the rotation she threw at me without even thinking about forcing her to change it in order for me to learn a specific rotation.